Job Opportunity at Victoria's Secret in Coastland Center
Posted Tue, Nov 1
Seasonal associates drive sales growth by flexing into multiple areas of the store during peak time frames in our stores. Serving the customer is always the top priority regardless of work area. Seasonal associates assist in multiple areas of the store including setting floorsets and/or cleaning, processing, replenishing, cashiering, and selling.
- Proactively engages with customers, reads cues and responds effectively
- Delivers a friendly and efficient cash wrap experience, processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently
- Provides customers with the perfect bra fit by asking effective questions
- Processes merchandise to be floor ready and maintains back room and under stock to brand standards
- Replenishes merchandise to brand standards to ensure product is placed on the sales floor and available for purchase
- Assists with other projects as needed including markdowns, re-tickets and the mark out of stock process
- Assists with maintenance of back room and under stock, including merchandise and non-merchandise, to brand standards to enable efficient replenishment
- Understands and demonstrating Company values
- Maintains a focus on bras as the premier product differentiator, to build loyalty and support our "Best at Bras" culture
For more information, and to apply, click "LEARN MORE", below.